Welcome to the Center for Neuro and Spine
Our surgeons thank you for entrusting us with your patients’ care.
As we have over the last several decades, we strive to provide your patients and their families with compassionate care through state-of-the-art technologies. We look forward to continued partnerships with you in the care of your patients.
Please browse our site to see the conditions we treat and the surgeries we perform. We would like for you to be fully aware of what is available for your patients at the Center for Neuro and Spine Inc. (CNS). In addition to being seen by one of our neurosurgeons, our center provides patients a full range of services focusing on diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of various neurological disorders. This allows us to provide unsurpassed range of care in one convenient location through relationships with:
- Cleveland Clinic-Akron General Physical Therapy Department
- Cleveland Clinic-Akron General Gamma Knife Center
- Cleveland Clinic-Akron General Radiology Department (MRI, CT, and Plain Radiography)
Our team of neurosurgeons are all fellowship-trained in various sub-specialties and treatment modalities including but not limited to:
- Minimally invasive brain and spine surgery
- Complex brain and spine surgery
- Interventional endovascular surgery for aneurysms and stroke
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for benign and malignant brain lesions
- Skull-base surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery including: Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, essential tremor, Trigeminal Neuralgia and implants for spasticity and pain control
- Computer-Assisted Brain and Spine surgery
- Awake Brain Surgery
As always, we will continue to accommodate your urgent patients within 72 business hours of your referral. If you find it necessary to speak with us directly, our secretaries and nurses are instructed to put you in touch with us immediately depending on the urgency of your request. Your non-urgent calls will be returned as soon as possible.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and concerns.
Through your feedback and recommendations, we continuously work to maintain your satisfaction with our services. Please continue to do so directly or through correspondence. One of our top priorities remains your satisfaction and our collaboration. Thank you for your trust and partnership. We sincerely appreciate the responsibility that you share with us. Be confident that your patients are in the best of hands.