Spine Conditions We Treat in Akron & Canton
Chronic and acute spine conditions often differ in complexity. Our specially trained team is prepared to address your specific needs from spinal deformities and degenerative changes to traumatic injuries of the spine. Fellowship training in oncology and traumatic injuries ensures that you will be cared for by a highly trained, multidisciplinary team capable of delivering expert compassionate care.
Conditions we evaluate and treat
- Benign, Malignant, and Metastatic Spine Tumors
- Spinal Deformities – Including Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Lordosis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Displacement
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Infections of the Spine
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- Fractures of the Spine including Compression Fractures.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Conditions